Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Stay up to date about COVID-19 and PerformCare's response to the pandemic.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
Attention providers: if you have questions about COVID-19 or any service or policy changes during this time, please email PerformCareProviderRelations@amerihealthcaritas.com.
- After care following mental health inpatient and/or substance use detox/rehabilitation during COVID-19 (PDF)
- Alternative Provider Funding — CABHC Providers (PDF)
- Alternative Provider Funding — TMCA Providers (PDF)
- COVID-19: three topics for providers
- Delivery of service regarding COVID-19 (PDF)
- Use of telehealth services during COVID-19 (PDF)
Pennsylvania policies and information
- DHS Releases COVID-19 Operational Recommendations, Telehealth Guidelines (PDF)
- DHS — Wolf Administration Submits Waiver for Greater Flexibility in Medicaid, CHIP Programs During COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts (PDF)
- OMHSAS COVID 19: Telehealth expansion (PDF)
- OMHSAS COVID-19 frequently asked questions (PDF)
- OMHSAS Message to Behavioral Health Stakeholders
- OMHSAS reissuance of telehealth guidance (PDF)
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs: Use of telehealth for outpatient drug and alcohol services funded by the Single County Authority (PDF)
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs: Use of flex beds during COVID-19 mitigation (PDF)
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA's) COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Response and 42 CFR Part 2 Guidance (PDF)
- Unmet need / mission request form (PDF)