Provider Education Reimbursement Opportunities
PerformCare is pleased to support our network providers' efforts to acquire relevant training for staff who serve PerformCare's members. PerformCare provides a limited number of stipends to approved network providers' staff to attend training on select topics.
Participants need to gain prior approval for the training from PerformCare to be eligible for the stipend reimbursement. Participants need to register, attend the entire duration of the training, and submit the training's attendance voucher to be reimbursed by PerformCare.
PerformCare considers the following training topics for stipend reimbursement. Although all trainings in the topic areas are considered, please note these suggested topic areas.
- Sanctuary model, WRAP.
- Measuring fidelity of the program's recovery initiatives.
- Best practice treatment options that incorporate recovery.
- Trauma-informed treatment.
- Evidence-based treatments.
- Co-occurring treatment needs for children and adolescents.
Autism spectrum disorders
- Functional behavioral assessments for qualifying staff.
- Integrated services.
- Measuring outcomes of treatment.
- Best practice treatment options.
Requests for funding:
- To request funding, please fill out the education reimbursement request form (PDF).
- Submit a copy of the training's description with the form.
- PerformCare will honor requests on a first-come, first-serve basis (funds are capped).
- Limit training to one PerformCare-funded training per person for all trainings, with the exception of the certified co-occurring disorders professional required trainings.
- Actual amount of reimbursement is determined by the training cost and availability of funds.
- PerformCare reserves the right to distribute funding equitably throughout our provider network, and that may limit the number of requests approved for each provider.
- All training dollars are from administrative funds and do not affect dollars for the treatment of members.
- Submit an application and completed W-9 by mail or fax to:
ATTN: QI Department
Education Reimbursement Request
8040 Carlson Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112