Domestic violence is a special project endorsed by the Department of Public Welfare. PerformCare, in collaboration with several physical health organizations, will continue to focus on initiatives that positively affect the community and lessen the negative impact on our members' lives.
Domestic violence affects many people. Education about this problem is a key step to avoiding it. Performcare is providing information to educate our website visitors about these important issues. We welcome you to access the following articles related to domestic violence.
If you need immediate help or would like to talk with someone, please use the National Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE). For TTY, call 1-800-787-3224.
We welcome you to access the following articles related to domestic violence.
Abuse of elders and immigrants
Health, safety and domestic violence
- Abuse During Pregnancy
- Brain Injury and Domestic Abuse
- Children, Teens and Concussions
- Did You Know that Your Relationship Can Affect Your Health?
- Domestic Abuse and Trauma
- Domestic Violence and Pregnancy
- Domestic Violence and Reproductive Health
- Domestic Violence Can Harm Your Health
- Drugs, Alcohol and Domestic Abuse
- Health, Money and Domestic Abuse
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- STDs and Domestic Abuse
Help for domestic violence
- Address Confidentiality Program
- Domestic Violence is a Crime
- Getting Help for Abuse - Protection from Abuse Orders
- Help Your Friend Break the Silence
- Help Victims of Crime
- How to Get Help
- Know Anybody Having a Problem with a Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
- Your Doctor Can Help
How to identify domestic violence
- If This Is Love, Why Do I Feel So Bad?
- Is Your Relationship Healthy?
- Pet Abuse is Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Consent
- What's Love Got to Do with It?
- What Is Respect in a Relationship?
- What Is Stalking? Is It Happening to You?
Prevention of domestic violence
- Coaching Boys into Men
- Most Men Will Support Efforts to Prevent Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault
- Talking to Your Kids about Violence
- Teaching Boys Respect
Teens, dating and domestic violence
- Dating Abuse: How to Talk to Your Teen
- Helping Teens Draw a Digital and Dating Violence Line
- High Tech Dangers
- Parents Can Help Prevent Teen Dating Abuse
- Parents Can Talk to Teens About Healthy Relationships
- Sexting and Dating Abuse
- Sexting and Teens
- Teens, Technology and Abuse
- What Is A Healthy Breakup? (For Teens)