Find a Therapist or Behavioral Health Service Provider
As a PerformCare member, you have a network of providers ready to take care of you. Your providers are our partners in care. We work as a team to look after you and your family.
Use the tools below to find behavioral health care providers who accept Medical Assistance as part of the PerformCare HealthChoices network.
Specialized children's services
For some children's services, you may need to visit a provider approved for the county where you live.
Behavioral health rehabilitation service (BHRS) providers and agencies that provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) for children with autism spectrum disorders:
Family-based mental health (FBMH) service providers by county:
Find a provider
You can search the provider directory to find different types of PerformCare providers in the behavioral health HealthChoices program, including:
- Mental health and substance use outpatient clinics.
- Mental health inpatient.
- Substance use rehabilitation.
Call Member Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- 1-888-722-8646 (Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and Perry counties).
- 1-866-773-7917 (Franklin and Fulton counties).
- TTY/TDD: 1-800-654-5984 or PA Relay 711.