An enrollment guide and FAQ with information about the new ECHO Provider Payment and Report system have been added to the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) web page. Please view these documents for information regarding EFT setup and access to claim payment information. Please direct additional questions to the appropriate PerformCare Account Executive.
- Get access to payments more quickly.
- Help minimize risk.
- Reduce administrative overhead
PerformCare would like to welcome our HealthChoices providers. For those serving our members in Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Lancaster, Lebanon, and Perry counties, this section of the site is for you to find the information you need to offer our members the best in behavioral health care.
What would you like to do?
- See the latest updates and events.
- Discover how to become a PerformCare provider.
- Review medical necessity criteria:
- View the provider manual PDF.
- See all forms, policies, and provider resources and information.
- Learn about our quality improvement initiatives.
- View our member wellness resources.
- See our claims and billing information and FAQs.
- View recommended clinical practice guidelines
- Learn about ID/DD/A Aid Resources in PA.
If you have questions or can't find what you’re looking for, view the provider contact information and call us.
Get email alerts about our latest updates
Want your news faster? Sign up for Network News email to receive the most up-to-date PerformCare announcements.