PerformCare conducts provider profiling to collect and trend deliverable data on provider performance. Our intent is to improve the quality of care PerformCare members receive. We encourage providers to closely review and use this information to help inform future development.
How PerformCare chooses provider profiling measures
Performance measures are chosen specifically based on the levels of care included in the report. The reports have a straightforward and easy-to-understand presentation. Performance goals for certain measures are established based on regulations, standards, or best practices for the specific measure and level of care. Some of the measures are incorporated for trending purposes, with a goal established at a later date. Other measures are included for informational purposes for providers to improve member care.
PerformCare delivers provider profiling reports twice a year. The mid-year report is distributed in July, and includes data from the first two quarters of the fiscal year. The year-end report is distributed in January and provides data for the entire fiscal year.
Provider profiling reports
- Community-based mental health services provider profiling year-end report (PDF)
- Family-based mental health services (FBMHS) provider profiling year-end report (PDF)
- Mental health inpatient services (MHIP) provider profiling year-end report (PDF)
- Mental health outpatient services (MHOP) provider profiling year-end report (PDF)
- Mental health partial hospitalization (MH-PHP) provider profiling year-end report (PDF)
- Substance use services provider profiling year-end report (PDF)