Resources and Information
Need a form? Have a frequently asked question? Want to read about our policies or compliance initiatives? Use this section to view our provider-centric resources and information.
- Like us on Facebook
- Behavioral health topics
Find guides, resources, and tools to help you better serve members and stay informed about the latest integrated health solutions.
- Complaints and grievances
- Connecting physical health and behavioral health
- Contacts: Network operations and credentialing
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Fraud, waste, and abuse
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
For the latest information related to the transition from Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) to Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS), please visit the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) IBHS website.
- Medical necessity criteria:
- Policies and notices
- Provider credentialing rights
- Re-engineered discharge (RED) toolkit
- Referring members to medication-assisted treatment
- Suicide prevention