Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Stay up to date about COVID-19 and PerformCare's response to the pandemic.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker
Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms that could be caused by COVID-19? Follow these steps to use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker. It can help you make decisions and find the right care.
- Visit the CDC's symptoms webpage.
- Under the yellow alert, click the Self Check button in the Self-Checker box.
- Answer each question as best as you can.
- When you are finished, the CDC will suggest what to do next.
COVID-19 may cause stress and anxiety for you and your loved ones. During this period of social isolation, it's best to maintain ties with family and friends by talking on the phone or via video chat. If you need help dealing with anxiety or other difficult emotions, consider the following resources:
- Support and Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2492
- Crisis text line: Text HOME to 741741
Discover other information and resources for PerformCare members:
- Connecting you to resources
- General information for members
- Information on access and availability of care
Attention providers: if you have questions about COVID-19 or any service or policy changes during this time, please email PerformCareProviderRelations@amerihealthcaritas.com.
- After care following mental health inpatient and/or substance use detox/rehabilitation during COVID-19 (PDF)
- Association of Professional Behavior Analysts' guidelines for practicing applied behavior analysis during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Clinical practice guideline for videoconferencing-based telemental health
- COVID-19: three topics for providers
- Delivery of service regarding COVID-19 (PDF) (Updated May 8, 2020)
- Use of telehealth services during COVID-19 (PDF)