Information on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms that could be caused by COVID-19? Follow these steps to use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker. It can help you make decisions and find the right care.
- General information for members
- ASERT Coronavirus Health and Safety Guide
- Connecting you to resources
- COVID-19 resources for children and parents/caregivers
Autism is a disorder that affects everyone in the family. Here at PerformCare, we created this section to be an autism resource. Learn what it is, how to deal with it, and where to get support.
Support for family and friends
Having supportive family and friends to assist in their recovery is very important to our members. PerformCare recognizes how important it is that family members know how to support the people they care about.
We're here to help
- You can call us at 1-888-722-8646 if you need help or support and don't know where to turn.
Applying for benefits
Autism support for families
- ABOARD's Autism Connection of PA (located in Pittsburgh)
- Autism Society
- Autism Society — Greater Harrisburg
- Bureau of Autism Services
- Special Kids Network
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project
Resources for children with autism
- Virtual Disney World: Experience Walt Disney World attractions virtually.
- Weekly storytime with Dolly Parton: Join Dolly as she reads select Imagination Library books.
- Free digital cooking classes for kids: Delish's editorial director, Joanna Saltz, goes live on Instagram every weekday at 1 p.m. ET to share cook-along videos.
- Zoo School Live: Hosted by Elmwood Park Zoo every day at 11 a.m.
Resources for parents/caregivers of a person with autism
- Using the Integrated Supports Star to Problem Solve
- ASL Video Series: Caring for Someone at Home Who May Have COVID-19
- Learning Games For Kids
- Helping Kids Who Are Worried About Coronavirus