Clinical Resources and Information
Access clinical resources and information to help you serve PerformCare's members.
- Co-occurring disorders toolkit
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Early identification of mental health and substance use problems in children and adolescents
- Intensive behavioral health services (IBHS)
For the latest information related to the transition from behavioral health rehabilitation services (BHRS) to intensive behavioral health services (IBHS), please visit the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) IBHS website.
- Medication adherence resources
- Improving Medication Adherence: Questions for Your Patients With Depression (PDF)
This is a practical tool to help improve medication adherence for PerformCare members who are experiencing depression and could also be used for any diagnoses. This tool is provided by Lilly Inc. and permission was granted for use by all PerformCare providers.
- Clinical Strategies to Promote Medication Adherence (PDF)
This presentation was funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and provides key recommendations to improve medication adherence.
- Medical necessity criteria:
- Medication reconciliation toolkit
Medication reconciliation is an important process and essential to reducing the likelihood of medication errors. Medication reconciliation should occur in all care settings, including mental health and substance use inpatient, partial hospitalizations, outpatient treatment settings, and substance use rehabilitation. Download our toolkit for more information on medication reconciliation and strategies and tips to help you: Medication toolkit (PDF)
- PerformCare expectations and best practice on the use of restrictive procedures
- Physical health-behavioral health (PH-BH) efforts
- Re-engineered discharge (RED) toolkit
- Referring members to medication-assisted treatment
- School-Based Behavioral Health
- Suicide prevention
- Tobacco cessation information for mental health providers
- Life Domain Format for Best Practice Evaluations (PDF)
- Depression Toolkit