The Holiday Checklist for LGBTQ+ People
The holidays can be challenging for members of the LGBTQIA+ community. A checklist is available on the Self-Management Tools homepage to help navigate the holiday season.
Important Renewal Information
As of April 1, 2023, Pennsylvania is ending continuous coverage for Medical Assistance (MA) and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) recipients resulting from the national Public Health Emergency. PerformCare wants to help make sure you and your family stay covered. Please use these resources to learn how to keep your benefits and update your contact information.
A partir del 1 de abril de 2023, Pennsylvania pondrá fin a la cobertura continua para los beneficiarios de Asistencia Médica (MA) y del Programa de Seguro Médico para Niños (CHIP) que había comenzado como resultado de la Emergencia de Salud Pública nacional. PerformCare quiere ayudar a garantizar que usted y su familia tengan cobertura. Utilice estos recursos para saber cómo puede mantener sus beneficios y actualizar su información de contacto.
Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Service (OMHSAS)
Suicide Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741.
Free, anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
Get help by talking to a crisis counselor.
The best care for our members
This section of the site is just for our HealthChoices members who live in the Capital Area and NorthCentral Region. At PerformCare, we want our members to have healthy minds and healthy bodies. We want our members to feel valued and cared for. That's why we provide you with the best behavioral health care possible.
What would you like to do?
- Read the Spring/Summer 2023 edition of our Member newsletter PDF
- Read our Member Notice or download a printable version PDF
A short explanation of important information about your care.
- Aviso especial al miembro PDF
- Member Handbook (English) PDF
- Member Handbook (Spanish) PDF
- Your resources for behavioral health care services PDF
- Notice of Privacy Practices PDF
- Find a provider
- Learn how to get mental health care
- Find community resources
- Learn about ID/DD/A Aid Resources in PA.
If you can't find what you're looking for, view the member contact information for your area and call us.
- PA Enrollment Services: 1-800-440-3989.
- AmeriHealth Caritas: 1-888-991-7200.