As a chronic condition, childhood obesity is special project endorsed by the Department of Human Services. PerformCare, together with several physical health organizations, collaborates on initiatives that will positively impact community health and lower the negative health effects caused by member obesity.
- What causes childhood obesity?
- Childhood obesity - Is my child at risk?
- Childhood obesity and body mass index (BMI)
- Helping your overweight child
- How race and ethnicity can affect childhood obesity
- Nutrition and weight management services for your child
- Everyday physical activity tips
- Reduce screen time and get active
- Childhood obesity and depression: What to look for, when to get help
- Understanding why children overeat