Provider Education Reimbursement Opportunities
PerformCare is pleased to support our network providers' efforts to acquire relevant training for staff who serve PerformCare's members. PerformCare provides a limited number of stipends to approved network providers' staff to attend training on select topics.
- Suicide prevention
- Intensive behavioral health services (IBHS)/behavioral health technician (BHT)
- Race and ethnicity inclusion
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Discharge and aftercare planning; re-engineered discharge (RED)
- Recovery — sanctuary model, WRAP, best practice treatment options that incorporate recovery, trauma-informed treatment
- Community HealthChoices, including Older Adult Mental Health Certificate Program
Autism spectrum disorders
- Integrated services
- Measuring outcomes of treatment
- Best-practice treatment options
Substance use (SU) disorders
- Evidence-based treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Recovery specialist
- SU prevention
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria
Participants are requested to gain PerformCare reimbursement approval prior to the training date. PerformCare recommends submitting the request two weeks before the training start date.
Participants will need to register, attend the entire duration of the training, and submit proof of attendance documentation or CEU documentation to be reimbursed by PerformCare.
How to submit requests for reimbursement
- A completed Education Reimbursement Request Form (PDF)
- A completed W-9 form only if the requester is an individual (not an agency). The W-9 must be signed and dated.
- A copy of the training brochure and/or a complete description of the training
- Your completed registration form for the session
By mail, fax, or email to:
ATTN: Quality Management Dept.
Education Reimbursement Request
8040 Carlson Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112
- PerformCare will honor requests on a first-come, first-serve basis. (Funds are capped.)
- PerformCare funds are limited to one training per person for all trainings.
- Actual amount of reimbursement will be determined by length of training and availability of funds.
- PerformCare reserves the right to distribute funding equitably throughout our provider network, which may limit the number of requests approved for each provider.
- All training dollars are from administrative funds and do not affect dollars for treatment of members.