Resources and Information
There is a lot to understand about your health plan. PerformCare wants to make it as easy as possible for our HealthChoices members to get the information they need, when they need it.
In our member newsletters, you can get the latest member news. You can also stay informed by reading our glossary, about your rights as a member, and about how we use your personal data.
- Like us on Facebook
- Community resources
- Complaints, grievances, and fair hearings | Quejas, quejas formales, y audiencias justas
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- How to update your Medicaid case file after changing your name and/or gender or sex marker
- Member newsletters
- Member rights and responsibilities
- Quality improvement information
- Smoking cessation resources
- Telehealth Tips
- Your privacy
- Your resources for behavioral health care services PDF | Su recurso para los servicios de la salud del comportamiento (PDF)
- Member Information Postcard — April 2023 (PDF)
Review information on the 988 mental health hotline, renewing your Medicaid or Medical Assistance, and more.
Have more questions? Can't find what you need? Call us any time. View the member contact information for your area.