NaviNet gives members of your team access to information that is complete and accurate — making it easy for your care teams to share, access, and act on important tasks. NaviNet has useful administrative tools that help streamline and enhance processes around prior authorization, approvals, and requests.
- NaviNet Claims Investigation Guide PDF
- NaviNet Enrollment User Guide PDF
- NaviNet Transaction User Guide PDF
- AD 17 107 – NaviNet Electronic Claim Inquiry Enhancement PDF
- AD 17 105 – NaviNet Authorization and Claims Reports for Providers PDF
- Portal Guidelines PDF
Getting started in NaviNet
Just select PerformCare from the list of available health plans to access the following transactions:
- Claims status inquiry.
- Claim submissions.
- Direct link to pre-authorization requests (Jiva).
- Eligibility and benefits.
- Forms and dashboards.
NaviNet security officers
If you have staff who are not using NaviNet and would benefit from having access to PerformCare on this platform, follow these instructions to add new users to NaviNet.
NaviNet is a robust health care communications network that incorporates administrative, clinical, and financial applications into one simplified and unified office workflow. Using NaviNet helps your office spend less time on paperwork and more time focusing on more important things, such as the care you provide to your patients.